KazTransOil group assets structure
"KazTransOil" group assets structure
KazTransOil JSC (hereinafter referred to as the Company) implements measures aimed at alienating non-core assets and optimizing the structure of the Company's core assets within the framework of the Development Strategy.
- In 2008, Black Sea Maritime Limited, Caucasus Maritime Limited, Batumi Port Holdings Limited, Alegratrans Overseas Limited, Dakino Investments Limited, Rodio Investments Limited, Port Capital Partners Limited were liquidated.
- In June 2013, Batumi Holding N.V. was liquidated.
- On December 23, 2013, the main stage of the reorganization of Batumi Industrial Holdings Limited, Batumi Capital Partners Limited, and Batumi Services Limited companies through their merger with Batumi Terminals Limited was completed.
- On December 31, 2015, KCP Finance B.V. was liquidated.
Beginning from October 2015, to reduce management levels, the Company was undertaking the reorganization of the BTL group with the simultaneous liquidation of BTL. As part of the liquidation process of BTL in March 2017, the Company started directly owning 100% of PTL shares.
On June 28, 2017 BTL was liquidated.
Due to the liquidation of BTL on August 22, 2017 registration changes were made in the Register of Entrepreneurs and Non-Business (Non-Commercial) Legal Entities of the National Agency of the Public Registry of the Ministry of Justice of Georgia, , according to which the owner of Batumi Oil Terminal LLC is currently JSC KazTransOil.
«Batumi Oil Terminal» LLC has exclusive rights to manage a 100% stake in «Batumi Sea Port» LLC owned by the state (Georgia).
On November 26, 2017, Petrotrans Limited was re-domiciled from the jurisdiction of the British Virgin Islands to the special economic zone «Global Market of Abu Dhabi» of the United Arab Emirates. This economic zone is not included in the List of offshore zones for the purposes of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On combating the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and financing of terrorism», as well as in the list of states with preferential taxation approved in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Alienation of non-core assets of the Company is carried out in accordance with the decisions of the Company's bodies:
- In 2019, «KazTransOil» JSC sold SEC Pavlodar JSC administrative building located in Pavlodar.
The Company does not have any obligation to provide interested persons the documents legally translated into English or any other language. Documents posted on the website in English, are not legal translation.
Site users must use the translated documents only to get an idea about the content of the Company approved documents placed on the website in Kazakh and / or Russian.
The Company shall not be held responsible for the correctness of the findings of the person concerned as to the correctness and completeness of the translation of documents into English, as well as conclusions on the rights of the person concerned and / or obligations of the Company, made on the basis of the documents posted on the website in English.